Foal Creep System
– The rolled galvanised steel joints fit flush ensuring a safe passage both in and out of the feeding circle.
– Foals can wear head collars safely as there are no devices for them to get snagged.
– The feeding trough is in a circle so this eliminates any bullying and potential injuries.
– Foals have easy entry and exit from a full 360°.
– Easily assembled & disassembled.
– Foals do not need to be weaned as early as they are familiar with hard feed
The feeding trough is produced by Carbery Plastics of Clonakilty and incorporates space in the middle for a bucket of lick.
Price includes delivery within the Republic of Ireland.